Discover your real potential
If you feel like it's time to develop your career, but you lack the experience or don’t know how to take the next step, The Bayford Foundation can help you get started.
You may be looking for a first job, returning to work, or deciding to come out of retirement. All we ask is that you are professional, enthusiastic and ready to stand out from the crowd to show us what you are worth.
Our award-winning employment programme is designed to provide you with the confidence and skills required in a professional environment whilst working full-time as a Data Inputter.
We look for individuals that show true commitment to the role by bringing energy and initiative to the workplace every day. You just need to show us the ambition to get ahead in the world and we can help guide you on your new career path.
What we are looking for
You will join The Bayford Foundation training programme in the role of Data Inputter. We recruit heavily on personality rather than qualifications or previous work experience. We believe that successful employees will stand out and prove themselves no matter what previous experience they have had.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- Someone who has the desire to make an impact in the business and wants to succeed.
- Someone who has the right attitude towards learning and developing.
- Any telesales experience is a bonus, however as this is a starter role it is not required and full training will be provided.
- Audit specific data set to verify the quality of data.
- Completing missing information and updating records.
- Make outbound telephone calls to business clients to obtain up-to-date contact details.
- Great communication and listening skills.
- Confidence using computers.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Above all, positive attitude and ambition.
We understand that individuals take time to demonstrate and learn new skills which is why all we ask is that you come with a hardworking attitude and a willingness to learn.
This is a starter role with development opportunities for the right individual.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes please apply via email to email@example.com.
Please include your name, phone number and a brief explanation of what you are doing at the moment and why you are interested in The Bayford Foundation. You can attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
If you'd like to have more information about the role, please contact Nick Elletson on 0113 202 5129.